The redevelopment of the London Museum of Water & Steam was made possible by initial funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund with match funding provided by London Borough of Hounslow and Thames Water Utilities in addition to numerous charitable trusts, sponsors and individuals.
The Museum volunteers and members have made an invaluable contribution by supporting the redevelopment and fundraising effort, be it contributing their time or money. We would like to thank the following:
- AIM (Association of Independent Museums) Biffa Award – National Heritage Landmarks Partnership.
- The Charles Hayward Foundation
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Headley Trust
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- London Borough of Hounslow
- The Pilgrim Trust
- Thames Water Utilities Ltd
- Worley Parsons
- St. James